NCLC Site Application
The North Carolina LiteracyCorps is currently accepting host site applications, e-mail email@example.com or call 919-962-5470 to request a host site application for 2017-2018!
Please review the linked material below before completing the application. The linked documents should provide you with a firm understanding of the purpose of the NC LiteracyCorps and the responsibilities and requirements to host NC LiteracyCorps members.
Click HERE for a host site testimony from Literacy Connections of Wayne County.
Please submit the application and related materials to Brenna McColl (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the priority deadline of March 1, 2017. We will continue to accept applications on a rolling basis until all member slots are filled.
Please read through the following materials prior to filling out the host site application:
To request a copy of the host site application, please email email@example.com
*Please note that these documents will be updated at a later date to reflect changes in dates and programmatic requirements.
When you have completed the application, please email it to the program director, Brenna McColl (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with the following requested documents:
- Weekly activity schedule for each additional member as an attachment.
- Member descriptions for each requested member: Descriptions should look similar to a job description and should include minimum qualifications, description of daily activities and responsibilities. Please refer to the NC LiteracyCorps service description for general responsibilities.
- A signed memorandum on organization letterhead stating the site supervisor’s hourly wage (see template and instructions).
- Publicity announcement for each of the member positions you are requesting.
- Copy of your organizations mileage reimbursement form.
About NC LiteracyCorps
Click HERE to learn about the NC LiteracyCorps program design and member position details.
Program Director, NC LiteracyCorps
Student Coalition for Action in Literacy Education
101 E. Weaver Street, Suite 201
Carrboro, NC 27510
Phone: (919) 962-5470
Fax: (919) 962-6020