NCLC Site Application
Please review the linked material below before completing the application. The linked documents should provide you with a firm understanding of the purpose of the NC LiteracyCorps and the responsibilities and requirements to host NC LiteracyCorps members.
Click HERE for a host site testimony from Literacy Connections of Wayne County.
About NC LiteracyCorps
Click HERE to learn about the NC LiteracyCorps program design and member position details.
Our 2018-2019 Application is ONLINE this year!
Please submit the application and related materials by the deadline of March 31, 2018. We will continue to accept applications on a rolling basis until all member slots are filled. Please click HERE to get started on your application. For any questions please contact Nureena Faruqi at email@example.com.
Please read through the following materials prior to filling out the host site application:
AmeriCorps Prohibited Activities
NCLC Policies and Procedures Manual 2017-2018 *
- Weekly activity schedule for each additional member as an attachment.
- Member descriptions for each requested member: Descriptions should look similar to a job description and should include minimum qualifications, description of daily activities and responsibilities. Please refer to the NC LiteracyCorps service description for general responsibilities.
- A signed memorandum on organization letterhead stating the site supervisor’s hourly wage (see template and instructions).
- Publicity announcement for each of the member positions you are requesting.
- Copy of your organizations mileage reimbursement form.
Program Director, NC LiteracyCorps
Student Coalition for Action in Literacy Education
101 E. Weaver Street, Suite 201
Carrboro, NC 27510
Phone: (919) 962-5470
Fax: (919) 962-6020